From LuchawikiJump to navigationJump to search
Los Infernales is a reoccurring CMLL group. Formations include
- Satanico, MS-1, Espectro Jr. - original lineup.
- Satanico, MS-1, Belcebu.
- Satanico, MS-1, Pirata Morgan - most successful version of original lineup.
- Morgan leaves to form Los Bucaneros.
- Satanico, MS-1, Masakre - post Pirata Morgan version.
- back to the Pirata Morgan lineup in the early 90s until MS-1 left CMLL in early 1996.
- MS-1, MS-1 Jr., MS-2 II (random locals) - MS-1's indy version of the trio.
- Satanico, Ultimo Guerrero, Rey Bucanero - Infernales rebirth in late 90s.
- Ultimo Guerrero, Rey Bucanero, Tarzan Boy after Satanico's turned on and kicked out of the group. Mascara Magica is added when Tarzan suffers a neck injury.
- Satanico continually fights for control of the team name, forming psuedo-Infernal teams with CMLL rudos, but never actually using that name for the group.
- Satanico eventually forms his Nuevo Infernales group, creating Averno and Mephisto.
- Satanico, Euforia, Nosferatu - sometimes allied with Virus.
- After forming this version of the group, Satanico drifted away from active competition, including retiring from wrestling at Arena Coliseo DF. Virus often teamed with the other two in his place at first, but less as time went on. Euforia & Nosferatu have not been featured as a team in recent months. Euforia publicly said he was uncertain why they were separated, but CMLL never explained. Like many other CMLL groups, this one appears to have quietly ended, due to disinterest from the promoters.
- Euforia, Rey Hechicero and Mephisto - After Hechicero won the CMLL Heavyweight Title on 9/24/2021, Satanico asked him to be part of the newest version of Los Infernales with Euforia and Mephisto.