Many wrestlers have used either the name Karonte or Dr. Karonte, based off a movie character from Neutrón contra el Doctor Caronte (1963). Some have denoted themselves as 2 or 3. Some have used it at the same time as someone else. This is unlikely to be a complete list.
- Dr. Karonte (Almanza) (†) - First version, patriarch of the dynasty.
- Dr. Karonte II - Tag team partner of Dr. Karonte. The gimmick was portrayed by at least three different persons:
- Dr. Karonte (Uribe) (†) - Formerly wrestled as Gorhk. A friend of Caballero de la Cruz, who gave him the gimmick.
Dr. Karonte (Uribe) eventually dropped the "III" designation. His sons also used the name during their career.
- Mistico (Caristico) - used Dr. Karonte Jr. prior to Astro Boy (and prior to Mistico)
- Argenis - used Dr. Karonte Jr.
- Karonte Jr. (Mini Murder Clown) - inconsistently billed as Dr. Karonte Jr.
- Argos and Astro Boy (CMLL 90s) may have also used the Karonte name during their careers.
Other wrestlers who used the name:
- Juan Colorado - Partnered with Dr. Karonte I (Almanza) when the original had retired from wrestling.
- El Cholo - Partnered with Dr. Karonte I (Almanza) when the original had retired from wrestling.
- Karonte - Monterrey area, unrelated to the rest and inspired by a different character. As well as his daughters.